Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GGRRRRR!!!!!

I really don't like liars, really I don't. Or people who use other people to get what they want and then act as if everyone owes them something. If you didn't get off your lazy butt to help yourself no one owes you anything. period!
So we have these "friends" (and I use the term loosley) who we have helped out many times over the years, not that we could really afford it but we would do what we could. we lent them $100 when they were waiting for their taxes to come in because they had no food in the house. They were supposed to pay us back when they got their money, instead they stopped calling us or answering their phones and disappeared for 9 months. Then call us out of the blue one day and act as though nothing happened. REALLY?? So these friends let us borrow 2 movies (maybe 3 but I don't even know the name of the 3rd one so who knows) a while ago and out of the blue yesterday sent both of us NASTY text messages saying we lent you these and we want them back NOW. It was just worded really rudely, so I replied I thought we gave 1 back, 1 I don't recall us ever having and I don't know where the 3rd one is but I will look. So they then went to Dean and gave him attitude about it. Use the $100 you owe us and buy new ones. GRRRR

I have always like my job, ALWAYS liked this job. Not so much anymore. I am sick of being lied to, of having promises made and then not followed through. I don't appreciate being talked down to like I'm stupid when I know more than you do of what I am talking about. (Not you, but these people) Why hire someone as a manager or supervisor when they don't know crap about the job that those under them do?! In most if not all of my past jobs the managers could do the job of any one of it's staff in needed. (Sick, vacation, bereveament, really busy, whatever) but not here. Most of them haev no clue and then try to etll us we don't know what we are doing! GRRRRR

Sorry, as you can tell I'm having a bad day!! I hope it doesn't follow me to the doctor's appointment I have. I hope you are all having a better day than I am!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment